Monday, June 28, 2010

Work Sessions This Week

This morning it was a scramble to find a room and I appreciate those of you who came and worked amidst oboe lessons and maintenance crews. Tomorrow's location will be equally as challenging, so I have decided to move this Meet and Greet session to our Wiki. Feel free to join us if you already set aside the time, or wait until Wednesday morning when we do have the 1st floor conference room at Central Office booked.

I will update this blog with directions for joining the Wiki after I work out a few bugs discovered during our work today. I appreciate the test pilots. I won't update until tomorrow morning, but it will be ready by 10:30.

Drop-In Schedule:
  • Tuesday: Virtual meeting 10:30.
  • Wednesday: Drop in 10:30-11:30, Central Office, 1st Floor Conference Room
  • Can we setup an Original Digital Leaders Meeting at CO either before or immediately following the Dell Training planning session?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I would prefer before but could stay around after if it was quick.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

BEFORE works for me. AFTER only works if I can leave at 3:30 to be a mom. -Susan