Monday, August 16, 2010

New Teacher Tech Orientation; Aug. 19th

Welcome back everyone! I know you are all busy working in your classrooms at this point. Hopefully you are excited about kicking off our tech plan and commitment to 21st Century Learning too!

FYI... New Teacher Tech Orientation will be held on Thursday, August 19th, from 8:30-3:30. If you are a new digital leader and also a new teacher, I look forward to working with you during this day and I am also thrilled to have you on the team!

If you are a new digital leader who fell one seat-time session short of the 5 required sessions, you may be planning to put in your 5th session on this day. If so, please contact me by email so I know you are planning to facilitate a small group session. I will share our working agenda with you. No worries, the agenda will have links to all the resources you will need to facilitate a small group session.

Enjoy the beautiful weather during the last days of summer as you anticipate the brand new school year!

No comments: