Friday, October 1, 2010

U97 Proposals Due on Friday, Oct. 8th

Just a reminder...

U97 course proposals are due on Friday October 8th. To receive a course proposal, please email Pat Williams.

There will be a couple of workshops about teaching a U97 class held at Brooks after school on Monday and Wednesday of next week. I will be going on Monday. Some Digital Leaders have expressed interest in collaborating to build some really great classes or workshops. There is a great deal of expertise in this group and I am excited by the possibilities!

If you are interested in collaborating, please let me know. In that case, there will be some work to do next week. I am happy to schedule a group  meeting any day after school, or I can also visit you during the school day. Here is what my schedule looks like.

1 comment:

Mr. Kannan said...

Greetings-
I would be happy to help out on something related to Social Studies and technology. I cannot take the lead right now with it, but if there is a role for me to assist, I would love to do so. I think it would be fun.
Let me know your thoughts.
AAK