Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Final Presentation

I've spent time this week taking many of the slides submitted and inserting them directly into the video clips to improve the flow of the presentation. Slides with large graphics and headings were best suited for this, and also greatly appreciated. My goal was to use images, video, and carefully chosen text to convey our message. We want the audience to be able to  take it all in and get excited about what we are doing. 


Slides submitted with long text were filled with really good information and ideas, but unfortunately no one watching the presentation will want to do that much reading. For this reason, I've taken many of those slides apart and reused them, trying to keep your ideas in tact. I've also visited your blogs and taken some snapshots of samples to include. Your published student work and resources were easy to find. Nice work! 


A lot of content was submitted, and sorting through it was not easy. Hopefully you will like the choices I made. You should be very proud of your progress and accomplishments as Digital Leaders


How much content was there?
  • 98 slides were found in the shared Google Presentation
  • 258 FlipVideo clips were uploaded to my computer
  • 104 snapshots are sitting on my desktop

No comments: