Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Looking Ahead

Now that we've returned from Spring Break, there are a few things to focus on.
  1. Train-the-Trainer Staff Development: Building-based
    • Longfellow was a success on March 10th
    • Beye is scheduled for April 14th
    • Next stop has yet to be determined, please let me know if you would like to give your building a snippet of Digital Leader training during a staff meeting fairly soon.
    1. Board Meeting on April 13th: This is the time to make a statement with our presence as tech leaders
    2. Internet Safety Committee: I am working on rescheduling our meeting
    3. Publishing: Please remember to send me interesting things you and your students are working on. If it's on your blog, it's easy for me to find, link and share.
    4. Summer: TBD after the Board Meeting.
    Since only a couple of people wanted to meet this week, it looks like it probably won't happen. I am happy to make my way around to your school if you would like to chat about the status of the tech initiative, or anything else. I will be at Beye at 2:00 on Wednesday.

    1 comment:

    Sarah Rose said...

    me new stuff to my blog!