Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year to All!

Seeking Glogster samples:
I'm building a new collection of glogs for my upcoming workshop on January 4th and invite you to send me the link to your best glog sample. I will publish it in a new collection, credit you, and then share it. Watch it grow on the Cool Tools Blog.

Universal Design for Learning integration for SmartBoards:
If you are using a SmartBoard and would like to help us integrate Universal Design for Learning to maximize instruction, please email me to set up a time for the team to visit your classroom when you are using it.

Collaborative Learning Projects in 2011:
  • Regions of the US
  • Coming to America
  • VoiceThread Book Reviews
  • Tech Connections
Learn more on the Cool Tools Blog.

Upcoming U97 workshops,
Tuesdays, 4:00-7:00
  • Jan. 4, Using a glog to construct knowledge
  • Jan. 11, Using a wiki to construct knowledge
  • Jan. 18, Using VoiceThread to construct knowledge
  • Jan. 25th, Using Prezi to construct knowledge
  • ...more in February 
More info in the sidebar.

1 comment:

Mr. Kannan said...

Greetings-
I hope this message finds you well. Feel free to take any glog or prezi samples you like from my Institute Day GoogleDocs slide show. It's on the Institute Day wiki.
I am going to be piloting edomodo as a learning environment with my 8th graders this month and will be bringing the 7th graders on board a week or two after. I will let you know what I find, but I think that it looks pretty good as an online learning environment.
All best.
AAK